Sense CAP M1 usage tutorial
Below you'll find the steps you need to easily set up your hotspot in minutes!
- Download the Helium app and create a Helium wallet
- Connect the antenna and power adapter to the SenseCAP M1 and turn on the power.
- Press and hold the small button on the back for 6-10 seconds until the blue LED light starts to flash slowly
- Click "Set Hotspot" and select "SenseCAP M1" from the list
- Click "Scan My Hotspot" on the Bluetooth page and connect to SenseCAP M1
- Select Wi-Fi and enter password or use the Ethernet route
- Set hotspot locations and submit location fees
Prepare the following things
Step 1: Download SenseCAPApp and create Helium wallet.
Step 2: Install the antenna and power adapter to the SenseCAP M1 and turn it on.
Note : Please wait half an hour when your hotspot is ready for first use and automatically updates the firmware to the latest firmware.
Note : Do not power on the gateway without connecting the antenna, otherwise the device may be damaged. Make sure you are using the power adapter we provide.
Note : Depending on the version you choose, the device will come with an adapter with a US/EU standard plug, so if the place where you want to place the gateway has a different plug standard, it is recommended that you purchase a plug adapter to comply with the standard. Once the gateway is powered on, wait 30-60 seconds for the gateway to boot up, you should see the blue LED on the back of the unit light up and flash rapidly. Now you are ready to proceed to the next step of setting up your Bluetooth connection.
Step 3: Press and hold the button on the back for 6-10 seconds until the blue LED changes to slow flash mode.
Step 4: Click "Set Hotspot" and select SenseCAP M1 from the list.
Step 5: Click "Scan My Hotspot" on the Bluetooth page, and then connect to SenseCAP M1.
NOTE : The last 6 digits of the device's ETH MAC are displayed below the hotspot name, so if there are multiple gateways waiting to connect, you can differentiate the hotspots by the ETH MAC provided on the label. Attached to the bottom of the device.
Step 6: Select WiFi and enter the WiFi password to connect to the Internet.
Note : To use an Ethernet connection, connect an Ethernet line to the gateway via the ETH port, then click Use Ethernet Override on the Wi-Fi connection page to continue.
Note : If you use a network cable to connect to the Internet, to avoid failure of the network connection due to looseness or popping out of the network cable, please use force when plugging and unplugging the network cable to make sure you hear a clear "click" sound.
After the firmware update is completed, you need to press and hold the button for 6-10 seconds until the blue LED changes to slow flashing mode before you can enter the Bluetooth setting mode again.
Step 7: Set hotspot location and pay location fee
- After setting up the gateway, you may be asked to set the location of the hotspot.
- The purchase price of SenseCAP M1 includes a $40 Helium network activation fee and a $10 primary location maintenance fee (total $50).
- You can set a location and change to another location if needed, but each time you move your gateway to a new location, you'll need to pay the $10 location declaration fee again.
- Select a location on the map and confirm the hotspot location, and setup is complete.
Join the community to discuss and exchange experiences with everyone ~ "[NEW] Mining Machines & Virtual Currency - The First Line Information Station"! Please click the link to join the community!
Click on Facebook customer service to get the latest information and don’t miss out~
For product operation and other problems, please click on the product after-sales customer service and please go to discord , and a dedicated person will handle it for you!