|United States||5-22 Business Days|
2. Sometimes we split your order into multiple shipments. It is done if we have something in stock that can be delivered to you before the rest of your order.
*Local holidays in origin countries that may cause a delay in shipping are not considered business days.
3. In order to avoid delivery issues, please ensure that you mention your proper, complete address on the checkout. The items that are returned because of incomplete addresses are not eligible for refund or store credit.
4. All custom duties are the responsibility of the recipient. The custom and duties are charged by the Border Agencies in your country, not by us. They are collected and held by them and are non-refundable. We do not wish any inconvenience for our customers.
5. For undelivered or lost packages, please file a claim within 60 calendar days of the dispatch date. Claim filed after the mentioned time bracket will not be accepted.
6. If you did not receive your package and it is marked by the courier as delivered, it will not be considered lost. Please file a claim with the courier.
📩If you are on this page, we assume something with your order went wrong. When in doubt, contact one of our friendly customer care reps at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Contact Us Page.